Underrated Audio Collab Underrated Audio Collab

Hell yeah!

There's some great hidden gems in this flash. Thanks so much for orchestrating this collaboration so hopefully people can get introduced to some of the amazing, undiscovered talent we have here on Newgrounds!

BanglaBoy96 responds:

:D Thanks

Meet'N'Fuck: Sex Doctor Meet'N'Fuck: Sex Doctor

Breathtaking...

This was definitely your best film to date. The character development was amazing.

SirCannabisClock responds:

tghank

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

Very creative.

Nice graphics and original puzzling gameplay. While not for everyone, this game is still very good. Great work!

Are You Cool On NG? Are You Cool On NG?

Haha

Great ending. I was caught off guard for that.

Mechabloby responds:

lmao, cool, cool

glad you liked it

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

Good fun game!

Very creative puzzles. I can tell a lot of work went into this. Great job all around and the medals are really a nice little addition to the fun!

Bunny Invasion: Easter Bunny Invasion: Easter

Not too sure about this one

This felt and played exactly like the previous Bunny Invasion. It seemed like all you did was swap the graphics and change the menu around a tad. I understand that it was simply an Easter game but it felt to me like it was just a quick way for you to make money with the ads.

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Fun, but needs some work

The game is fun but it feels as if most of the songs made by other people were constructed...poorly. :(

Endless War 3 Endless War 3

Very entertaining!

I can't even express how much fun this game is. Great work!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Very challenging!

A great, challenging game. Very nice puzzles and very nicely put together. Great work!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Very fun and addictive!

I can't even tell you how many time I've beaten this game. It's so entertaining even after all this time!